Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Adventure: Starting a Blog

How does one start their first blog entry? Seems easy enough until the empty template pops up on the screen - so much to say and so many directions to go but wait I'm opening myself up to others seeing my scattered attempts. Maybe it would be best to skip this adventure. No, I'm going to do it. So back to "where do I start?".

Ok, let's get going. It's a sunny day and the beach is only a couple blocks away - good day to be outside. But then every day is a good day to be outside here in Carlsbad, CA. I'm retired so I could play with the dog, work in the garden, work on one of my craft projects, talk to my husband, clean the house, call friends, read, watch TV, start a blog. Maybe I'll do a little of each. Life is good here by the beach.

Have a fun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment